Shari's Travel Log

"Since life is short and the world is wide the sooner you start exploring it the better." Simon Raven

Indian Removal Map

Indian Removal Map

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blue Morpho...or...Angels in the Amazon

I've always wondered if I'd ever actually see an angel. Now I have. And it's nothing like I'd imagined, or like the descriptions in the Bible. Maybe that's because those were other people's descriptions. And if I learned anything in Peru, we all have our own reality to live, to bear, to joy in, or to suffer through. I also learned that whatever the case, we don't have to do it alone.

I traveled to Iquitos, Peru in November 2007. Here is that story...

No comments:

Saving Endangered Cultures ~ Phil Borges

Angels in the Amazon Part I

Angels in the Amazon Part II

Healing Waters - The Ayahuasca Monologues

Fishing on the Rogue River...

Shari Goes to Washington, D.C.

Esalen Drumming Workshop with Layne Redmond

Traveling with My Girls

The Pilpinuwasi Butterfly Farm, Iquitos, Peru

Weeki Wachee - The City of Mermaids